Chi Onwurah MP, shadow Cabinet Office minister has been confirmed as keynote speaker at this year’s Socitm annual conference.
The leading event for local government ICT professionals will take place at Old Trafford in Manchester on 21 and 22 October.
Onwurah, who is leading the Labour Party’s digital government review, is among a high-profile line up of speakers at the event.
Other confirmed speakers:
- Tony Singleton OBE, director of digital commercial programme, Government Digital Service within the Cabinet Office.
- Steven Clift, White House champion of change for open government & executive director, E-Democracy.org
- Nick Roberts, Socitm president
- Jane Dudman, editor, Public Leaders Network, The Guardian
- Tristan Wilkinson, CEO, Go ON UK
The event will give delegates the chance to engage with high profile speakers in plenary sessions and to take part in knowledge exchange seminars.
Topics under discussion will include Public Services Network compliance and data regulation.
There will also be a chance to celebrate the success of public digital services staff over a three-course dinner at a prestigious awards ceremony.
For details of sponsorship & exhibition opportunities, please visit the summit website or contact Mark Lacey on 020 7593 5648.
The conference is being produced by Dods, publisher of PublicTechnology.net.