The NHS has consistently demonstrated its ability to deliver essential services to patients across the country despite unprecedented challenges — intense demand on resources, exceptional pressure, and great uncertainty. Now that organisations are adopting digital transformation to improve patient outcomes, the focus is on innovation without disruption to create a single connected experience for patients, care providers, and support staff alike.
Watch this webinar discussion, in which a panel of digital leaders and healthcare experts examine common workflow challenges and the solutions that tackle these issues to boost efficiency and strengthen service delivery.
- Jeffrey Wood, Deputy Director of ICT, Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust
- Alexandra Lawrence, Head of Health and Social Care, techUK
- Dave O’Shaughnessy, Healthcare Vertical Director, Avaya
Discussion points include:
- Current communication and collaboration challenges across ICSs, NHS Trusts, and Social Care organisations
- What does a modern healthcare communication and collaboration solution look like?
- How to work with staff to identify workflow improvements and enable decision-making at pace?
- How digital technology can personalise and empower citizens to be co-creators of their own health journey?
Fill in the form below to watch on demand: