Financing public sector digitisation - the path to recovery
The Covid-19 pandemic has seen many public sector organisations apply technologies and data to continue delivering services safely and efficiently. But they also face a future of ever-more stretched funding and greater demand to deliver more services.
With constrained budgets, a public health crisis and pressures to maintain critical public services, public sector entities that are committed to digital transformation need to ensure, more than ever, that they can justify investment in technology.
In this webinar, PublicTechnology and Civil Service World have partnered with industry experts SAP Concur to host a discussion with leaders of successful transformation programmes to explore how their use of technology platforms has been affected by the demands coronavirus response, the ways in which their digital agenda will evolve in the future, and what they can do to meet funding challenges.
Speakers for the webinar include Pam Smith, chief executive of Stockport Metropolitan Borough Council and David Hipwell, local authority sales lead at SAP Concur. The event is chaired by PublicTechnology editor Sam Trendall.
Discussion points include:
- What role has digital played in transforming internal operations as well as front-line citizen services?
- What technology are they looking to in order to deliver services in 2021 and beyond?
- How should the public sector prepare for volatile funding in a post-Brexit UK?
- How has the pandemic altered spending priorities?
- How can the public sector future proof transformation?
Complete the form below to watch the full discussion.