CDOs reflect on the challenges to building a data-driven culture in government
- * What is data-driven culture and why is it important now?
- * How can organisations embed this new data-driven culture within their teams?
- * The role of staff in adopting a data-centric culture
- * The value of open-source data for data-driven decision making
- * The technical and cultural barriers in the transition to a data-driven culture
- * The technology supporting data-led decision making
Fill in the form below to watch on demand.
Government is considering ‘transition options’ ahead of planned closure of programme for vaccination certification
Data analytics is key to ensuring that students continue to progress throughout their studies, according to Helen Higson of Aston Business School
Digital agency claims that gathering more data will help ensure greater diversity in hiring new recruits and career progression of existing staff
Cabinet Office-based team offers potential six-figure salary for cross-government role