Public Sector Automation in 2021 and Beyond
In the last year, local authorities have relied on technology and innovation to meet the urgent challenges of coronavirus response. Many will now be considering how this experience can inform and support their use of digital platforms into the future. As demand for public sector services continues to rise, the key challenge will be how to manage the accompanying growth in work volume and complexity.
In the face of this growing pressure, and as services are increasingly digitised, automation ceases to be a mere buzzword. By identifying tasks that can be automated, councils can free up workflow, exponentially cut down service response times, and ultimately meet and exceed citizen expectations.
The benefits of automation are clear, but where does one start? And how can councils identify parts of their workflow that can be automated?
In this webinar, our expert panel will discuss:
- How to efficiently scale services by cutting delivery costs
- Technology that can improve workforce productivity
- Engaging staff in the automation process
- The use of low-code platforms in delivering trusted citizen engagement
- How to build flexibility into existing IT infrastructure