AI & Automation in the Public Sector
A revolution in AI Technology is already emerging, the UK has the opportunity to lead from the front and integrate AI into public sector organisations, transforming the way they operate and deliver services. The UK government’s AI Sector Deal outlines in detail the opportunities that AI offers and specifies the importance of strong partnerships between business, academia and government.
The Sector Deal signifies the start of that partnership, the AI and Automation in the Public Sector summit gives these stakeholders the chance to meet, to learn more about the AI solutions that are available to government and to explore in detail what AI can really deliver. The summit features sessions co-designed with our speakers and delegates to ensure we cover the very latest discussion topics, we will challenge our delegates to get involved, to pose questions, share ideas and learn from colleagues who are already seeing the benefits of AI.
The 2nd annual AI and Automation in the Public Sector Summit is free-to-attend for the public sector professionals.
Key points for 2019 include:
- Exploring the latest AI landscape & government strategies
- Optimising AIs full potential: Ensuring open and structured data
- From Avatars to Chatbots: How is AI changing customer services?
- Exploring the latest innovations in public sector AI
- AI & Ethics: Preventing & tackling possible bias
- AI & Cyber: An ever-evolving secure network
- Building the right digital infrastructure
- Support the next generation of AI
Speakers confirmed for 2019 include:
- Matt Warman MP, Minister for Digital and Broadband
- Lord Clement-Jones, former Chair of the House of Lords Select Committee on Artificial Intelligence
- Professor Sir Adrian Smith FRS, Institute Director & Chief Executive, The Alan Turing Institute
- Eleonora Harwich, Director of Research & Head of Digital and Tech Innovation, Reform
- Lisa Talia Moretti, Digital Sociologist, Goldsmiths College, University of London
- Nicola Whiting, Board member NeuroCyber & CSO, Titania
- Charles Bradley, Executive Director, Global Partners Digital
- Sam Trendall, Editor, PublicTechnology
Attendance will give you the chance to develop your AI strategic planning and to consider new approaches to how you maximise your organisations efficiency and effectiveness.
Not only will you be able to meet with colleagues from across the public sector who are implementing AI in their organisations, you will also have the chance to meet leading AI suppliers who will be on hand to answer your questions and to guide you through a whole host of solutions that can align with your objectives.
This is a great opportunity to hear some of the most exciting case studies, create a strategic action plan to support your objectives and get a clearer understanding of the most innovative solutions available to the market.